Booking Terms & Details
Our sites follow the contours of the river. We tailor, site placement according to our guests requirements, based upon your setup, and size of vehicle. Management reserves the right to reallocate a site booking if circumstances require.
Bookings can be made directly online via the website, calling the office or by email.
All bookings require a deposit of 1 nights accommodation per site booked. Peak periods full pre-payment required.
*Prices are subject to variation.
A $20.00 administration fee is applied if bookings are cancelled at any time (there are no exceptions to our administration fee).
After arrival, there is no refund if you decide to leave early for any reason.
All deposit refunds processed incur a $20.00 administration fee.
Preferred sites and cabins will be allocated subject to availability and with our best efforts, but are not guaranteed.
For Peak Periods your booking is required to be confirmed 30 days prior to arrival.
- Easter - 3 nights minimum
- December & January - 2 nights minimum
- School Holidays - 2 nights minimum
- Long Weekends - 2 or 3 nights minimum
- King Valley Wine Festivals - 2 or 3 night minimum
- Cabin - 2 nights minimum
Minimum nights may vary closer to the allocated dates.
For Non Peak Periods your booking is required to be confirmed 7 days prior to arrival for a refund on deposits. Bookings can only be moved if they are outside the 'cancellation period', subject to availability.
Children up to 4 years of age are free. Children aged 4 - 15 years $5.00 per night.
Adults (15 years & over) $15.00 per night.
All patrons are required to report to the Office on arrival and complete a Registration Form.
Late checkout available (excluding peak periods). Contact us to arrange if required.
- Pets are not permitted in cabins.
- Domestic animals are permitted in the Reserve and must be supervised on leash.
- Dog Owners take full responsibility for any personal inquiry or damage caused by their dog whilst in the confines of Gentle Annie and agrees to pay for any claim of compensation in relation to their dog’s activities.
- Do not leave your dog unattended at your site. If you dog is misbehaving, urinating on tents etc. they must be restrained.
- You are required to clean up your dog’s droppings (free bags are available from the Office).
Management does not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred to any van, vehicle, tent, prefab, or any loss of property in the park. Please secure all valuables. Lost property can be reported to the office. Any property found and handed in to the office will be held for 2 weeks only.